The medicinal and household uses of Eucalyptus Oil in an easy to use spray.
- Helps to relieve muscular aches and pains
- Provides symptomatic relief of minor wounds such as cuts, scratches and grazes
- Is used in aromatherapy to help relieve rheumatic complaints
- Cleanses and freshens floors, kitchen, bathrooms, toilets and other hard surfaces
- Does not contain any Chlorofluorocarbon (CFC) Propellant
- No harsh irritating chemicals
- Removes grime for a sparkling clean finish in the kitchen, bathrooms, toilets, floors and other hard surfaces
- To remove stains, grease and tar
- To disinfect door handles, light switches & keyboards spray Eucalyptus Oil & wipe (especially after someone has been sick)
Directions For Use
- For the relief of muscular aches and pains and rheumatic complaints – Spray the affected area holding the can 15cm from the skin and gently massage.
- For household use, hold can 15-20cm away from required area and spray until covered. Wipe if necessary.
- Therapeutic Use: To relieve muscular tension on the go, hold can 15cm away from the affected area, spray and gently massage
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner. Discontinue use if sensitivity occurs. Do not spray directly on or into the face. Contains Ethanol. Propellant: Hydrocarbon.
Do not use:
- While pregnant or breast-feeding without medical supervision
- Near eyes. Seek medical attention if contact occurs
- On children under 2 years old
- Undiluted on children under 12 years old. Skin patch test prior to use
Pure Eucalyptus Oil 50mg/g distilled from the Eucalyptus globulus tree