A super-charged remineralising toothpowder, with two flavour options, for natural tooth health & remineralisation!
Packed with minerals, natural bentonite clay, herbs, cell salts, vitamins and minerals, plus ozonated coconut oil. Free from glycerin, (which can stop teeth remineralising.)
- Charcoal Mint
- Mint & Licorice
- Bentonite clay binds to and draws out heavy metals and toxins (a huge plus for the mouth!), but it is alkaline and full of minerals.
- Slippery Elm provides tooth-friendly calcium phosphate & is great for treating tooth decay and toothache.
- Baking soda is a stain remover, whitener, gentle abrasive, and contains tons of minerals. Baking soda is not too abrasive for teeth, as this study shows.
- Calcium carbonate is included to strengthen your teeth, of course and supply it with the essential calcium. It also helps in removal of stains in your teeth and pull out debris.
- L-Arginine has been clinically proven to be significantly effective in reducing caries and treating dental sensitivity. A common amino acid, arginine is naturally found in saliva and is metabolized by certain pH-raising oral bacteria that generate alkali instead of acids. In a normal and neutral oral pH environment, the addition of calcium aids in the remineralization process. Additionally, these two nutrients have been proven to plug and seal open dentinal tubules, as well as breaking down dental plaque.
- Camu camu is a shrub that is super high in vitamin C and has shown to be very beneficial for gums and teeth.
- Myrrh preserves tissue, slowing its deterioration. So, if you have recession or infection problems, this is perfect. Myrrh has also been recommended as an analgesic for toothaches.
- White oak bark powder: for those of us with receding gums, loose teeth, or painful jaws, white oak bark provides huge relief and healing. Oak bark contains tannins which tighten loose teeth and gums, and over time can help the retain the elasticity of the tissue. White oak also contains high levels of minerals — calcium, manganese and zinc — which will strengthen the teeth and jaw over time.
- Horsetail is rich in vital minerals. It contains significant amounts of calcium and magnesium, which contribute to consolidating the bones and teeth. Its high levels of silica make horsetail a remarkable remedy, as this element helps assimilate essential minerals such as calcium, phosphorus, and magnesium.
- Propolis has proved successful against a range of dental disorders - from plaque and cavities to gum disease and mouth ulcers, as well as having other health benefits. Added to toothpaste, it prevents periodontal disease, and is antiplaque/anti-inflammatory.
- Calcium lactate is used to help reverse the symptoms of calcium deficiencies. Calcium is necessary for bone, tooth and tissue maintenance, as well as for muscle and nerve function.
- Ozonated coconut oil - Dentists often use ozone oil for periodontitis, gingivitis, cavities, decay, toothaches, bacterial infections, cold sores, receding gum lines, and general tooth wellness.
- Cell salts: Calc Fluor, Calc Phos, Mag Phos, Nat Phos & Silica - all helpful for healthy, strong teeth and gums.
- Also magnesium, potassium, zinc, copper, manganese, boron, vitamins D3 and K2 & calcium hydroxyapatite.
Tips for aiding teeth remineralising:
Remineralisation starts internally! Remove sugar, and wheat altogether, especially white flour. Avoiding gluten is important! Reduce phytate intake (phytates, or phytic acid, are substances found in grains, beans, lentils, soy, nuts, and seeds) Increase leafy greens, cheese & some people use bone broth & organ meats like liver.
Start oil pulling with coconut oil. Read more on oil pulling here.
Increase vitamins D3, A, K2, C and Magnesium & Zinc (To reap the full benefits of vitamin D, and by extension vitamins K2 and A, you need magnesium.)
Directions for use:
A little goes a long way. Wet your toothbrush bristles then dip into the tooth powder so you have a thin cover layer covering the toothbrush bristles. Alternatively use the wooden spatula provided to apply a small amount to the head of your brush. Brush teeth softly then rinse. You can also apply the powder to any teeth that need further remineralising after brushing.
Bentonite clay, organic slippery elm, organic baking soda, calcium carbonate, l-arginine, camu camu, organic stevia herb, ozonated coconut oil, propolis, horsetail, white oak bark, calcium lactate, calcium hydroxyapatite, myrrh gum powder, cell salts: calc fluor, calc phos, mag phos, nat phos & silica, magnesium, potassium, zinc, copper, manganese, boron, vitamins D3 and K2.
Charcoal mint: also includes organic peppermint essential oil and menthol.
Mint & Licorice: also includes organic peppermint essential oil and organic ground licorice root.
Made in New Zealand